The range of locomotive etches and etched parts in other scales is slowly growing.
4mm scale Stirling /Wainwright
- O/O1 0-6-0 Goods loco
- Q/Q1 0-4-4 passenger tank. Also used by the Metropolitan Railway.
- A 4-4-0 Passenger Loco. Also used on LCDR lines after 1899
Etches only. Alternative sources for castings available. Click HERE for info sheet. Price: £35 including postage, allow 4 weeks for delivery. If no deadline (so that I can order as and when other etches have to be ordered) £30.
- Locomotive headcodes etch, 4mm: SSAE + £1.50
- SER/SECR Signals etch and Carriage Parts etch (reduced from 7mm – see main catalogue for pictures) are now being marketed by 5 and 9 models (Chris Cox)
- Stirling O/O1, two per sheet (etches only) will build early or late originals and their Wainwright or EKR variants. The model in the photograph (opposite) was built from the etch by David Amias. Price on request.
2mm Scale & Gauge 1 (1/32)
- Stirling R/R1 shunting and Whitstable Branch Loco
Etches available. email SERKits for further information and : prices email@example.com
I can re-version other etches if there is sufficient demand or modellers are prepared to help with upfront costs.
- A large range of CAD drawings of SER/SECR vehicles, locos etc. Click HERE for a pdf.