The range of locomotive etches and etched parts in other scales is slowly growing.
- 4mm scale Stirling /Wainwright Q/Q1 0-4-4 passenger tank engine. Also used by the Metropolitan Railway. Etch only. Click HERE for info sheet. Price: £35 including postage, allow 4 weeks for delivery. If no deadline (so that I can order as and when other etches have to be ordered) £30.
- 3.5mm scale: etch only for Stirling O/O1, two per sheet will build early or late originals and their Wainwright or EKR variants. The model in the photograph (opposite) was built from the etch by David Amias. Price on request.
- Locomotive headcodes etch, 4mm: SSAE + £1.50
- 4mm Stirling A class 4-4-0 passenger locomotive. Etch only. Expected to be available after a trial build in Summer 2017. Introductory price £40.
email SERKits for further information: email@example.com
I can re-version other etches if there is sufficient demand or modellers are prepared to help with upfront costs.
DRAWINGS, BUILDING PAPERS
If it’s produced on a printer, then I can supply printouts up to A3, accurately scaled to whatever you want. Available:
- All scale drawings of vehicles, locos etc. Click HERE for a pdf.
- the ‘Weald Intermediate’ printouts (but not castings)
- Building papers – brickwork, tiles, oast cones etc. Click HERE for info sheet